2. Application Scope, Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
3. Privacy Statement
At blink-iT we care about the privacy of our clients and partners. All personal data information collected by the site will be for exclusive use of blink-iT. The data will not be transferred to third parties, without your explicit consent. The collection, use and processing of personal data through the website complies with the law of Personal data protection, n. 67/98, of 26 October. By accessing this site, the user agrees with the collection and use of information collected.
Cookies are used to gather generic data, allowing users to have a faster and more efficient user browsing. By selecting settings in the browser, you can accept, refuse or delete cookies. However, disabling cookies may affect your web browsing.
Cookies are small text files that a Web site, when visited by any user, places on your computer or on your mobile device, through the Internet (browser). This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about the activity of the website. We use the term cookies, in the present policy, to refer to all the files that collect information for this purpose.
Types of Cookies, according to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: cookies managed by this domain/website.
- Third Party Cookies: cookies managed by another domain/website.
- Persistent Cookies: cookies information is permanently stored in your device.
- Session Cookies: cookies information isn’t stored permanently in your device.
Types of Cookies, according to use purpose:
- Technical Cookies: cookies that allow you to navigate through a domain/website, using the different functionalities or services, such as identifying the session, accessing to restricted access screens and even making a purchase order.
- Customizable Cookies: cookies that allow you to navigate through a domain/website regarding the setting of some specifications as, for example, language selected.
- Analytical Cookies: cookies that allow monitoring and the analysis of user’s behavior on websites they are linked. The information collected through these cookies is used, for example, to measure the activity of the websites and define navigation profiles.
- Advertising Cookies: cookies that allow an efficient advertisement management, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: cookies that allow an efficient advertisement management; this type of cookies storage information about user’s behavior, observing their browsing habits, enabling to define a specific profile for a certain kind of commercials.
Cookies used by blink-iT:
Our newsletters and landing Pages can, for statistical purposes, have a system for monitoring number of openings and clicks, which allows us to know if they are opened and check the number of clicks, through links on the newsletter.
Every user has the right to cancel, at any moment, newsletter subscription, received by email.